Thanks for your interest in volunteering at Bass in the Bush 2020! We are now accepting applications until further notice.
- We ask our volunteers to commit to a total of 16 hours of their time (2-8hr shifts) Your shifts will include both day and nights, and (if possible) a mix of pre/post festival and during the festival.
- Volunteers are granted free early entry and parking to set up in the most prime spots!
- Volunteers are provided with complimentary snacks, coffee & tea, and a gift to say thank you!
- As a volunteer of Bass in the Bush, remember that you are the face of the festival! We expect our excellent team of volunteers to show no signs of intoxication when on duty and to promote good vibes to everyone at all times.
- Volunteers must complete all assigned shifts in order to receive their deposit back. You will sign in and out for each shift.
- Deposits will be refunded up to 2 weeks post festival.
- Volunteers must attend an orientation meeting before their first shift, meeting times will be announced closer to the festival.
- Direct any questions or concerns to BITB admin prior to festival, or to your Supervisor once on site. We are here to help!